The Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) Joint Venture in fulfillment of its Corporate Social Responsibility invites suitably qualified applicants for its 2019/2020 Session Tertiary Scholarship Scheme.
NAE Limited invites applications from appropriately qualified and enthusiastic Nigerian graduates for the 2019/2020 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme. The award is in two classes: —
- Overseas — For research in a Respectable overseas university
- Local — For research in a famous Nigerian university
Application Deadline: 1st June 2019
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Value Of Scholarships: The NAE scholarship award applies to tuition, books, field trips, accommodation, living expenses and a return economy ticket to get chosen one-year path of study.
Eligible Field Of Study:
• Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
• Petroleum Economics
• Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
- Possess at least Second Class Upper branch in any of the relevant areas from a recognized Nigerian university.
- Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Australian university to get a 1 year Master’s Degree programme at any of the areas listed below.
- Not be above 28 decades old by December 31st, 2019.
- Have completed the 1 year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
The NAE scholarship award applies to tuition, books, field trips, lodging, living expenses and a return economy ticket to get chosen one-year course of study.
The Way to Apply:
1. Candidates should have the following clearly scanned files before starting the application procedure:
A. Passport photo (450 × 450 pixel) with white wallpaper not more than 3 weeks old
b. Provisional admission letter for post graduate studies 2019/2020 session to any respectable college — Local/Overseas. This admission letter must be for the course mentioned on the candidate’s program.
C. First Degree Certificate
d. NYSC Discharge Certificate
e. Valid ID card (Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National Identity card)
f. Valid International Passport Information Page for Overseas category only (Valid for travel a Minumum of One year from September 2019)
g. Birth Certificate from Local government
h. NAE Compliance Declaration Form
2. All candiates need to fill and sign the NAE compliance declaration form.
To download the NAE compliance declaration, click https://dragnetscreening.ng/files/compliance.pdf
3. Label the scanned files accordingly, to avoid mix up during upload.
4. Attach the right documents in the proper upload section.
Click on”Apply Now” tab.
2. Click “Register Now” to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your accounts
4. Click on www.scholastica.ng to Come Back to Scholarship site
5. Enter your registered email and password to create your profile.
6. Nominees are Needed to meet with the Personal Details, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Sections only. Candidates are also required to upload only applicable files (refer to section A).
Notice to Overseas category applicants:
Attorney for the Australian category are encouraged to also apply for the Local Post Graduate Scholarship Award.
7. Candidates are not required to fill the Secondary Level, Bank details or download the undergraduate profile affirmation form in the application portal.
8. Ensure the name used in program matches the names on all documentation in same purchase. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
9. Ensure you see all files after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
10. Recheck program information to prevent errors
11. Click”Apply Now” to publish info at http://scholastica.ng/schemes/naescholarships or return to the home page www.scholastica.ng and choose the 2018 NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Awards to be redirected to the program page
12. You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
Click Here To Begin Application
Visit The Official Website For More Information