The King’s college London, UK is putting forth the Universal Hardship fund to Worldwide undergraduates who are taking an interest at getting a degree program at the Foundation.
This Grant Program is intended to help the understudies from around the globe who are encountering money related troubles and wish to proceed with their education in the UK.
Application Deadline: 31 July 2019
Eligible Countries: International student
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate Financial Needs
- Applciants must Be International Students
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
Application Process: Interested Applicants can apply online through King’s Student Records
Applicants are asked to provide detailed information and supporting documents to show and evidence the following:
- Receipts of the financial provision made prior to the start of their studies
- Details of the change in circumstances, and how this has affected their ability to fund their studies
- Records of their financial need, and what they will require financial assistance for (e.g. tuition fees, living costs etc)
All supporting documents must be legible:
- Scanned/electronic copies, preferably saved in a PDF format
- Entitled in the following format: SURNAME, Name – document title (e.g. SMITH, John – March bank statement)
Please email your documents to email@example.com and include your King’s Student ID (as on your ID card, not your K Number) in the email text.
Visit The Official Website For More Information