Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
Brand Lead – Data Enterprise, Content & Trade Marketing
- Job Type – Full Time
- Qualification – MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience – 10 – 15 years
- Location – Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
- The position will have overall responsibility for ensuring that set media objectives are achieved via in-depth understanding and application of scientific, creative media strategy development and implementation.
- The Senior Media Manager should set the parameters for measuring media planning and buying based on the realities of the market and media environment
Other job objectives will also include:
- Agency Management – Manage the agency and assess their input to media planning by ensuring that the following elements are comprehensively consider in media plans
- Market analysis – Airtel Brand Tracker
- Media scene analysis using monthly/quarterly diaries
- Media Strategy and Plan Implementation – The Senior Media Manager is required to provide expert support to Supply Chain Management on all media price negotiations aligned with company’s objective of least cost but creative media planning and buying
- Review all media strategies, plans and schedules with detailed attention to: Budget allocation by zones/regions
- Media selection rationales based on product/service objectives/target consumers
- Outdoor Media Management – One of the rigorous aspects of media function is the outdoor management. The Senior Media Manager is required to carry out the following functions: Rental/Space Management
- Work with the agency/regional offices to agree on billboards distribution matrix based on agreed market factors such as customer base, competition, ARPU and overall revenue by region
- Conduct physical site inspection with the agency/regional office marketing team to ensure that billboards are strategically distributed and located across selected markets pan Nigeria.
- Media Compliance Review and Control for Payment
- Review Agency invoices and third party documents accompanied with compliance reports for payment with attention to the following parameters:
- Plan spots vs carried spots as reported by independent media monitoring watchdog reports
- Carried spots vs value invoiced by third party.
- Customers Management – He/She is required to work with both internal and external customers: in resolution of challenges, Rectification of problems associated with campaign executions
- Development of creatives and delivery to media planning and buying agency & Marketing Departments
- Response to product briefs as articulated in the communication brief
- Other Jobs You May Like:
Relevant Skill and Experience:
- Must demonstrate sense of urgency in jobs execution, and willing to treat media owners and other stakeholders with integrity and respect. She/he must be prepared to put in extra work hours when necessary
- 10 – 15 years media planning and buying experience from Media Independents Practitioners Association of Nigeria (MIPAN) agency and involved in managing a multinational account.
- An M.Sc qualification would be preferred in addition to other qualification.
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.