Posted on Sun 29th Sep, 2019 – hotnigerianjobs.com — (0 comments)
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Location: Lagos (Ilupeju)
Job Contract: Permanent
- Managing recruitment, training, career development, compensation and benefits, employee relations, industrial relations, employment law, compliance, disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Maintaining and developing the organisation human resources by planning trainings, evaluating employee relations and human resource policies.
- Analysing training needs in conjunction with line managers; planning and delivering training.
- Preparing payroll and maintain staff records.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and descriptions for all positions.
- Prepares employees for assignments by conducting orientation and training programmes.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys, scheduling and conducting job evaluations, preparing pay budgets, monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions, recommending, planning and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Developing HR planning strategies with line managers by considering immediate and long-term staff requirements.
- Recruiting staff by preparing job descriptions and adverts.
- Create and implement policies on a variety of workplace issues e.g. disciplinary procedures, absence management, working conditions, performance management and equal opportunities.
- Manages staff job results by disciplining employees, monitoring performance and appraising job results.
- B.Sc. degree in any discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience has a Human Resource Manager.
- Experience in a software/IT service environment is required.
- CIPM or related Human resource certificate with in-depth Human Resource knowledge.
- Female only.
- The ideal candidate must have proper management, organisational and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to work independently as well as part of an effective team.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an updates Resume and Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Human Resource Manager