We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Financial Planning Associate – Mixta Africa
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Reports To: Managing Director
- Chief Financial Officer – MA, Senior Financial Planning Manager – MA, Financial Planning Manager – MA, Head of Finance – MN
- Responsible for the financial planning aspects of all MIXTA AFRICA development projects within the country.
- Perform complex financial and operational analysis to support the business unit strategic plans (both short term and long term) as well as the business plan and budget creation.
- Work directly with business unit leadership to provide planning & budgeting, project and sales analysis
- Perform complex financial analyses, prepare related presentations and present results taking into consideration actual performance, previous expenditures and estimated income and expenses
- Analysis of variances to budget/forecast for revenue/margin as well as operating expenses.
- Evaluate data, prepare forecasts, trend analysis and presentation of results pertaining to sales, operations and general business conditions and other areas
- Consult and advise management regarding advanced planning, consolidation and reporting issues
- Leverage advanced tools in the creation, display and reproduction of charts, graphs and models specific to business unit operations and provide inputs to management as required.
- Number of draft versions for customized reports – Total number of draft versions required before finalization of report content for ad-hoc reports (15%)
- Percentage of standard management reports – Percentage of all management reports that are standardized and created on a periodic basis. (20%)
- Accuracy of management reports – Percentage of management reports identified with calculation or definition errors (20%)
- Timeliness of management reports – Percentage of management reports that are delivered to the target audience as per the agreed deadlines (20%)
- Coordination with other relevant departments: (15%)
- Feedback from direct leader(s) – qualitative judgment (10%)
- Should have a strong financial background with an understanding of key accounting and controlling concepts.
- Should possess strong communication skills; capable of presenting complex financial information in an easy-to-understand format.
- Familiar with concepts, practices, and procedures of financial planning & analysis.
- Should have significant experience with integrated financial systems and Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) programs with strong Excel charting and graphics skill set.
- Project financial plan
- Cashflow forecast.
- Technical (90%)
- Administrative 10%
- Should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance & Accounting; ACCACPA/CFA certificate would be preferred or advanced degree in real estate finance
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in Financial Planning, preferably in a similar role.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online