- Industry – Banking / Financial Services
- Job Type – Full Time
- Experience – 0-3 year(s)
- Qualification – HND/Bachelor’s Degree
- Location – Lagos
CreditRegistry Nigeria, officially registered and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as CR Services (Credit Bureau) Plc., is Nigeria’s preferred credit bureau. Our company, in strategic technical partnership with CreditRegistry Corporation USA (“CRUSA”), has laid the foundation for fraud-proof, large-scale consumer and small business credit in Nigeria. CreditRegistry pioneered the world’s first integration of advanced biometric technology into a credit bureau system. Our services and robust solutions help members to efficiently manage the entire credit cycle to grow revenue and reduce risk. Selected as one of Africa’s top 20 most innovative companies by Financial Technology Magazine and awarded the Product Leadership Award for credit reporting and risk management enterprise software by Frost & Sullivan, our passion is to help our customers succeed!
Title: Technical Support Trainee
- Attention to detail
- Extensive PC experience
- Extensive Microsoft Excel experience
- Familiar with support ticket and knowledge-based systems.
- Interact with a wide range of customers and technical issues
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Sharp troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Willingness to explore new technologies
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Zealous approach to problem solving and customer service
- High level of concentration and commitment.
- Dedication to problem solving.
- Keep abreast of how all CreditRegistry software works.
- Update documentations relating to CreditRegistry software and write new documentations for new features of the software.
- Install or upgrade the core credit bureau client software at subscriber sites and ensure proper functioning and operations.
- Train subscribers€™ employees on the effective use of CreditRegistry software.
- Set up software demonstrations for training and presentations.
- Analyse data from the subscriber€™s loan database for upload of the credit bureau system.
- Ensure that client loan data is uploaded periodically.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Engineering or other related fields.
- 0-3 yearsexperience
Method of Application
Interested candidates, Click here now to send your application