The Government of Heilongjiang is inviting applications for the Heilongjiang Common Government Grants Program to Magnificent students who are looking to completing a degree program at Jiamusi College, China.
This grant program incorporates the expenses of enrollment, educational cost, try, handy preparing, fundamental showing materials, hotel, and far reaching restorative protection. Students should pay the traveling and everyday costs alone.
Applications Deadline: April 15, 2019
Eligible Countries: International (except China)
Type: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
- Students under the age of 25 applying for the Bachelor’s Degree with scholarship must have a high school diploma with excellent grades.
- Intending students under the age of 35 applying for the Master’s Degree with scholarship must have a Bachelor’s Degree with good grades.
- Applicants under the age of 40 applying for the Doctoral Degree must have Master’s Degree with excellent grades.
Application Process: To apply, the applicants must submit an online application through the link: http://iec.jmsu.edu.cn/system/_content/download.jsp?urltype=news.DownloadAttachUrl&owner=1219042656&wbfileid=2210071
As part of the application, the applicants must submit two copies of each document:
- Application Form for the Heilongjiang Provincial Government Scholarships
- The notarized high school graduation certificate and academic record
- Study or research plan in China written in Chinese or English
- Recommendations of at least two professors or associate professors
- Original “Foreigner Physical Examination Record”
- Passport copy
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information