Latest Job ALert For Communication Officer
Job Type – Full Time
Qualification – BA/BSc/HND
Experience – 2 – 3 years
Location – Abuja
We are searching for a communications officer, who is ready to join our communication team and add value to our PR and developmental strides.
Key Task and Responsibilities
This may contain:
- Support production of MyQ quarterly newsletter along with other general updates according to the communication and program objectives. For this use, gathers info (like interviews) with EVA staff, spouses and beneficiaries.
- Packaging and disseminating MyQ reports, case studies, resources and other materials to make the most of their usage; Working closely together with the Visual Communication Officer on the design and design of any outside
- The Communications Officer will provide advice and other practical support for the furtherance of MyQ core purposes.
This will entail:
- Supporting programs team in the development of progress reports to donors and other stakeholders;
- Supporting the ICCS group in mobilizing individuals to participate in campaigns.
- Supporting the fundraising team at the development and execution of fundraising events and campaigns
- Supply support to MyQ employees from the preparation of case studies, research publications, and lessons learnt reports etc. communication substances both offline and online.
- Updating the content of the site on a monthly basis to guarantee dissemination of their organizational progress and achievement.
- Proactively seeking new resources where EVA and its work should comprise.
Relations with networking:
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships and communication channels with mass media representatives, news providers, editors, etc..
- Source and secure media chances for EVA to showcase its work during key commemoration days such as World AIDS Day, Children’s Day; International Women’s Day;
- Prepare news releases and other people briefing notes in relation to key progress in EVA’s job
Social media Engagement:
The communications officer will use individual staff to increase EVA’s social networking presence to ensure that it improves EVA’s presence and remain useful to its stakeholders.
This will comprise:
- Developing creative articles for posting MyQ facebook page, YouthPulse and Instagram webpage
- Updating all social media outlet at least twice a day with regular Information Regarding MyQ program activities
- Responding to remarks and request coming from social media postings
- Coordinating the use of social media for reporting on the activities with other person employees during special occasions
More New Job Vacancies:
Demand Creation and Strategy:
- Support the execution of the demand creation and plan within the locality and other websites as designated by the project manager
- Seek out exceptional opportunities to advertise the MyQ support to young people between the ages of 10-24 years.
- Represent MyQ service at outside meetings and programs as designated by the project coordinator
- Support monitoring of the implementation of the marketing strategy in states by collating reports from the focal persons
- Support the generation of program monthly reports for the hotline and/or SMS parts
- Support the program coordinator in the development of project budgets
- Track and report on project progress and result utilizing the company’s monitoring and evaluation instruments
- Supply for new financing opportunities and contribute to the development of proposals and concept papers to your project.
- Handle any other task or responsibility assigned by the Program Coordinator, Program manager or ED.
- A B.Sc or HND in Mass Communication or Media Studies
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in similar situation
highly organized and detail orientated.
- Can work under intense pressure without losing attention.
- Strong skills in time management and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and can work with minimum supervision
- Extensive writing skill
- Outstanding Oral communication skills
- Can work with a team to deliver positive results
- Strongly believes in and willing to uphold human rights values and positive childhood development
How to apply
Interested candidate should Click Here to Apply Now