Education as a Vaccine is a Nonprofit organization Made in 2000 To improve the health and development of children and young men and women. EVA wishes for a Nigeria where children and young people reach their full abilities and work to construct and implement innovative and sustainable mechanism for enhanced quality of life for vulnerable children and young people.
Resource Mobilization Supervisor
Job Type – Full Time
Qualifications – BA/BSc/HND
Expertise – 4 years
Location – Abuja
Reports to: Head of Programs
The Resource Mobilization Manager will be accountable for supporting the development, implementation and coordination of EVA’s overall resource mobilization and strategic communications plan.
S/he will responsible for strategic relationships and partnerships management and development, proposal writing, fundraising and strategic communication to support EVA’s work.
The Resource Mobilization Manager will work together with the Executive Director, Head of Programs Fundraising
Officer, Communications Officer and Visual Communications Officer.
S/he may even work with and organize the members of the Senior Management Team in the delivery of key tasks.
S/he will supervise the Fundraising Officer, Communications Officer and Visual Communications Officer.
Time Requirements: Full time using a minimum of 45 hours each week.
Key Tasks and Duties
- Support the finalization and implementation of a Resource Mobilization and Communications Strategy
- Develop and keep a current understanding and profile of EVA’s programs
- Develop concept notes, proposals and resources that drive the achievement of EVA’s strategic plan and also align with both EVA and donor priorities.
- Prospecting bilateral, multilateral, philanthropic, and private business partners and translating partnership opportunity into both leverage and funds in furtherance of program and resource targets.
- Collecting wisdom and assessing key trends in individual donor policies and strategies vis-à-vis EVA.
- Lead to the design, execution and coordination of an institution-wide, comprehensive donor relations and stewardship system which promotes favorable and mutually rewarding connections between EVA and its donors.
- Take part in donor connection management by ensuring donor retention and expansion while fostering new spouses
- Provide additional support as needed from the implementation of the Resource Mobilization Strategy.
- Contribute to and review EVA’s plan records and knowledge management products to help best place the organization for resource mobilization.
- Organize briefings, meetings, visits and events with present and prospective donors, coordinate programmatic and logistical arrangements, draft reports and establish action plans for follow-up; respond to internal and prepare response to external queries regarding donor contributions;
- Support groups to ensure compliance with donor and EVA requirements, including ensuring timely and standard reporting
- Review and approve external communication products and articles
- Have regular communication with donors, prospective and established, while still working closely together with EVA’s Communication Unit to coordinate inputs to external events and chances
- Lead on implementation and coordination of communication strategy and plan awareness to encourage operations
- Support the Executive Director in identifying representational events with the prospect of purposeful donor interaction. Provide proactive and timely guidance to senior management on strategic interaction with individual donors.
- Represent EVA at external meetings and forums on event to place the association with donors and partners critical to attaining EVA’s strategy.
Essential Qualifications and Experience Necessary
- High degree experience of five or more years in international Development with demonstrable success in resource mobilization for local Or global organizations;
- Capability to function with donors in addition to manage and build tactical Donor relations; solid understanding of the donor funding landscape And procedures;
- Ability to operate on performance-based targets for fundraising;
- Fluency in English
- Results-oriented, responsible, proactive and able to work on behalf of EVA with a large assortment of stakeholders;
- Ability to work efficiently in multi-disciplinary groups;
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills;
- Excellent written communication skills;
- Results-oriented and answerable;
- Optimistic and persuasive;
- Ability to communicate effectively to individuals and groups of individuals; outcome and detail orientated with a very hands-on strategy;
- Intelligent, motivated self-starter with strong interpersonal skills and work ethic
Click the link below to apply directly in now